Taber CME-55 Track Mounted Rig
The newest addition to our drilling fleet is the track mounted CME-55 rig. This rig provides easy mobilization and access to project sites during extreme winter months and conditions for drilling or In-Situ Testing (CPT). Taber is one of three companies in the state to have a track mounted rig available for In-Situ Testing. Be the one first to use this rig for one of your projects!
- Rubber Tracked CME 300 Carrier
- Carrier Dimensions: 7'3" Wide by 13'2" Long
- Rotary Torque: 9,842 ft-lbs.
- Ground Bearing Pressure: 4.5 psi
- Steering: Radio Remote Controlled
- Gradeability: Upslope 50%, Cross slope, 36%
- Drill Power: Cummins 4BT 3.9 Diesel Engine
- GVW: Carrier and Rig--15,000 lbs
- Angle Drilling Capable with Telescoping Stabilizers
- Rotational Speed maximum: 745 RPM
- Retract Force: 28,275 lbs
- Pulldown Force: 18,650 lbs
- Main Winch Hoist Capacity: 7000 lbs
- Drill Rotary Capacity: 3-6" diameter, 100-400' Depth
- Drill Auger Capacity: 4-12" diameter, 100-200' Depth
- Drill Mast Height: Down, 7'1" Raised, 24 ft.
- Water Pump: John Bean 35
- Drill Cathead: 8 inch, 3 speeds
- Safety Sample Hammer: 140 lbs with 30" drop
- Automatic Standard Penetration Hammer Available